Thursday, June 9, 2022

Thursday Hotness!

 













13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to encounter 1 in the woods and suck that big cock dry

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Again, Thursday Hotness lives "up" to it's reputation!!

#1) Holy timber Batman, I think the hunky lumberjack has spotted us. If he puts the ax down, lets invite him to the Bat cave for a cup of tea.
#2) I know one person who would love to pat Jack's nice compact buns. Am I right Koba?
#3) Handsome great body one, has no "treasure trail" to follow, but I'd still find a way to get to his man-bush and that long dong of his.
#4) Ah nothing like the male body in motion!!
5) Fuck yeah, I'm aaaaaaa coming!!
#6) Man, would I spread my legs for this alpha dude. Yes I make exceptions for taking " one for the team"!!
#7) As you know I love the male body from head to toe, but it all boils down to getting cock in my mouth and taking his seed. This cocksucker will get the job done.
#8) Speaking of head to toe, or toe to head, dude I'm hope your ready for the royal Scott treatment.
#9) Love to get my hand in that basket of goods:)
#10) The male anatomy working to it's full potential.

Thanks Koba!!

Hot guys said...

Number 1... Woof! 🔥😏

Jesseryker said...

Who is #6 ? Any info on him.. 👅

lftcsterik9 said...


It's Thursday! Do you remember in middle school when you couldn't wear yellow bc you'd be considered queer? I have never owned anything yellow (except a lemon tree) and go figure, I am as gay as a gallon of pink paint! Anyway, back to the countdown--Number One - lean muscled, tall & hung uncut Big -- Is he looking for bear? Maybe Number 6 doing to him what's going on in Number ?!!
And, Number 4 --Poetry in Motion with chest fur. Jesus, warn a guy when you're going to download a major piece of talent like this dude!! Fantastic Thursday to all and as the San Diego Padres have a 'day off' after beating the NYMets 13-2 last night. The Padres are off and so am I! I am off to Catalina Island for the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Gay as a gallon of pink paint..LMAO!! We could wear yellow, but it was Pink, that a boy did not wear, if he didn't want to be teased.

Michehot said...

Delightful...

Koba said...

Thanks guys, unfortunately no more info on No. 6.

Anonymous said...

me too yum

Anonymous said...

Name of number 6

Anonymous said...

Name of number 7??
Please

Anonymous said...

Name of number 7??
Please