Sunday, October 11, 2026

Cock of the Block Context!

 Good Sunday morning, guys, I hope your weekend is treating you right thus far! It's time once again to choose a new Cock of the Block who will reign supreme over Soliloquies for the week ahead! As always, there are just two simple rules that I ask you to follow: PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE, AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE COCK. That said, the boys are all ready, the poll is now open, so let the voting begin,and may the best Cock win!












51 comments:

big head said...

# 3

Pelota said...

#2!

FrankLeeMyDear said...

#8

Louis said...

# 9

a_mi_man said...

#9

Trey said...

#9

Anonymous said...

#9

rcr said...

2 but also like 10

LondonLad said...

And #9 for me as well!

Brnmsp said...

#10

sc57 said...

#10

Anonymous said...

N I N E !

Anonymous said...

#9 please

Butch 57 said...

#8. It was hard to pick all were very hit and would love to play with them alll

Horn King said...

#9 ACES FOR THE BODY. HUGE COCK... AND HANDSOME TOO!
SPECIAL MENTION #2 AND #3 (WEAPON OF CHOICE) !!! CIAO

BxlMan said...

Great lineup with week, Koba -- very difficult to pick just one. I'll go with #3.

Anonymous said...

No 9

usmcmike44 said...

10

North Country Musings said...

#3

Anonymous said...

🍆 #9 😋

lftcsterik9 said...

N9! WINS BUT, N4, N8, N10 ARE VERY WORTHY OPPONENTS!

RISC601 said...

Three way tie between three, seven, and eight.

sfcumpig said...

I have to vote #10, #2, and #8 in that order. I love an uncut ginger with a full cockpelt!

Masterjedi333 said...

#8, #10

Steve said...

#10

anon said...

make mine 9

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

All very nice slabs of man meat, but I always have and always will vote for that slightly curved meaty cock with those loose balls, between his nice hairy man legs!! Oh yeah cock #8 gets my vote.

pftm said...

#8. Silver for #1 and Bronze for #3

fritimed said...

4 followed by all the others!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lots of great options this week, but it's hard to beat number 10. uncut, ginger, average built. Perfect.

cantocles said...

#2

natrboy750@gmail.com said...

#10

Anonymous said...

what a great post-vacation selection ! #9 ....i could spend a whole weekend and not get bored

Anonymous said...

# 4

Anonymous said...

#8

parkavman said...

#10

Anonymous said...

#9 gets the vote but I'd at least get a good feel of #2

Anonymous said...

# 9 looks AI especially the penis, something is off yet he's hot!

Anonymous said...

#3

aussieguy said...

#9 for me!

George said...

number 9

Anonymous said...

#9!!

JiEL said...

No.1

Anonymous said...

Number Nine

Anonymous said...

La polla número 8

Anonymous said...

#4

Olivier said...

#7

Anonymous said...

9 😊

Anonymous said...

#4

Jesseryker said...

#8 for me. I love a thick, fat, floppy hog with some nice hanging full nuts!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Koba - welcome back. You've exceeded yourself today, so many beauties. #8 for me , hairy, great juicy balls and a hot dick & no inkings Ben / Australia