Monday, September 14, 2026

Field And Stream

 











6 comments:

OdMG said...

#1 slender babe
#2 bubble butt
#3 muscle hard babe
#4 muscled butt
#5 big pole
#6 veiny cock ď big balls
#7 plain bushes. Musky.
#8 kneel and pray
#9 bane boy
#10 big fuck pole

Horn King said...

#1WANT TO MEET HIM ON THE TRAILS... DRAIN HIS BALLS OF GALLONS!!~
#2 THAT ASS IS BEGGIN FOR A STIFF MAN ROD, I'M ON CALL!!!
#3 HI BUDDY... WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU??? MY THROAT IS WAITING!!!
#4 GRAB HIM BY THE HIPS... AND PLUNGE MY COCK... BALLS DEEP!!
#5 CUM OUT OF THE WATER... I HAVE A QUITE LITTLE CABIN FOR US!!!
#6 THAT COCK GETS TONS OF ATTENTION OUT ON THE BJ TRAILS!!!
#7 A FINE COCK AND A MANLY BUSH!!! WANT TO EAT HIS ASS, TOO!!!
#8 THAT COCK/SKIN IS THE LONG CHEWABLE KIND!!! YUMMY!!!
#9 I WANT YOU TO FEED ME THAT COCK... DOWN MY THROAT!!!
#10 I SEE A LOG I WANT TO PRESS. IT IS HANGIN BETWEEN HIS LEGS!!!
THANKS, KOBA... YOUR VERSION OF FIELD AND STREAM IS FAR BETTER THAN THE MAGAZINE!!! GREAT... HUNKS IN THE WOODS!!! GET THE JUICES FLOWING!!! CIAO


Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

One fantastic Field And Stream edition Koba

Oh, one beautiful late summer day here in Massachusetts to get out there and do a nice "nature walk"!!

#1,2,3,4,5,6,7) Where the f--k is that swallowing cocksucker Scott, we need to get our "nut" off!! 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

#8) Lads, this is my first stop, I can't resist that unique looking uncut cock. I'm in the mood for some "honey nectar" before I move on. Yup just enough room to get between his hunky hairy legs. My pic of the day.

#9) Someone getting ready to get out of the boat and take a nice walk in the woods. He might take a gander or two of what's going on. 😉

#10) They don't call me Tree Trunk Tom for no reason at all.

Thanks Koba!

lftcsterik9 said...

NUMBER EIGHT IS A VERY FORTUNATE SON - THE MOST GORGEOUS UNCUT PENIS I HAVE SEEN IN A DECADE!
NUDE MEN OUTDOORS JUST HANGING THEIR ALL OUT FOR ALL TOO APPRECIATE --- WHAT A GREAT CONCEPT, KOBA. THANKS GUY!

Josh said...

I love seeing Bjorn (#7) and his hot, hooded cock! Wouldn't mind seeing more of #5 and #6, too, with their bushes and uncut cocks in all their glory

mike said...

1 & 10 Nice Bookends!