Happy Weekend Koba. Been MIA, work has been keeping me busy, multiple projects and deadlines. Hope you have been keeping well. 1- I'd like to be standing next to him. 4- YUM. 6- Lunch is served. 7- What a stud, fuck he is hot.
N1 THROUGH N10 ---DUDES JUST TASTE BETTER - FULL STOP. N6 ALEXANDRE CARRIER --- WHAT A SEXY NAME -- N6 IS HIS BEST FULL BODY PIC SO FAR! HAPPY WEEKEND, DUDES.
#1) Beautiful uncut cock taking a much-needed piss.
#2) Is someone going to be "up" to go surfing?
#3) I know you want to win, but don't hurt the "family jewels"🫣
#4) Late afternoon snack😋!
#5) Oh, I so could use a nice leg massage today.
#6) I have a ferocious appetite today. Indeed, I have to find out where there is a sausage fest today.
#7) OH, MY GOODNESS!!!! Well hello Alexandre, do you have any idea how many DUDES are wanking off to your sweaty jock body? I believe you're wearing a cup, which is even making me harder! Thanks Koba!! There can't be the possibility of Alexandre with less on, OR could there be?😉 MY pic of the day.
#8) I can wait all day to watch your man seed to "cum" out.
#10) "I wonder if Scott is hornier enough to clean "him" up for me?"
#1 PLOP PLOP FIZZ FIZZ... OH, WHAT A RELEIF IT IS... A GOOD LONG PISS!!! #2 THE COCK HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN... LET ME OUT... NOW!!! #3 YHE LOSER HAS TO BLOW THE ENTIRE TEAM!!! NO BAD NEWS THERE!!! #4 BEAUTIFUL HAIRY CRACK/HOLE... WORK THAT TONGUE DEEP!!! #6 THE COCKS ARE OUT AND GROWIN HARD!!! TIME TO SWALLOW SOON! #7 DON'T MOVE... I AM ON MY WAY AND VERY HUNGRY FOR A HOT LOAD!!! #8 THAT BE ONE FAT HUNK OF MEAT... FEED ME FEED ME!!! #9 THE BATHS PRIVATE ROOM INVITE... BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT!!! #10 WITH THAT MONSTER COCK THIS GUY NEEDS A FK/SUCK BUDDY!! THANKS, KOBA GREAT POSTING WHAT TO DROP IN FRONT OF #7 AND SUCK HIS COCK... BRIEFS STILL ON!!! DRAIN THOSE BIG BALLS!! ENJOY THE EVENING TO ALL!!!! CIAO
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
9 comments:
Happy Weekend Koba. Been MIA, work has been keeping me busy, multiple projects and deadlines. Hope you have been keeping well.
1- I'd like to be standing next to him.
4- YUM.
6- Lunch is served.
7- What a stud, fuck he is hot.
N1 THROUGH N10 ---DUDES JUST TASTE BETTER - FULL STOP.
N6 ALEXANDRE CARRIER --- WHAT A SEXY NAME -- N6 IS HIS BEST FULL BODY PIC SO FAR! HAPPY WEEKEND, DUDES.
ALEXANDRE IS N7 NOT N6 --- NOT A GOOD WEEKEND OMEN 4 ME
i think #7 should be in "heated rivalries
Scott from Massachusetts said.
#1) Beautiful uncut cock taking a much-needed piss.
#2) Is someone going to be "up" to go surfing?
#3) I know you want to win, but don't hurt the "family jewels"🫣
#4) Late afternoon snack😋!
#5) Oh, I so could use a nice leg massage today.
#6) I have a ferocious appetite today. Indeed, I have to find out where there is a sausage fest today.
#7) OH, MY GOODNESS!!!! Well hello Alexandre, do you have any idea how many DUDES are wanking off to your sweaty jock body? I believe you're wearing a cup, which is even making me harder! Thanks Koba!! There can't be the possibility of Alexandre with less on, OR could there be?😉 MY pic of the day.
#8) I can wait all day to watch your man seed to "cum" out.
#10) "I wonder if Scott is hornier enough to clean "him" up for me?"
Un pisseur, et les connaisseurs et les gourmands :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville
#1 PLOP PLOP FIZZ FIZZ... OH, WHAT A RELEIF IT IS... A GOOD LONG PISS!!!
#2 THE COCK HAS A MIND OF IT'S OWN... LET ME OUT... NOW!!!
#3 YHE LOSER HAS TO BLOW THE ENTIRE TEAM!!! NO BAD NEWS THERE!!!
#4 BEAUTIFUL HAIRY CRACK/HOLE... WORK THAT TONGUE DEEP!!!
#6 THE COCKS ARE OUT AND GROWIN HARD!!! TIME TO SWALLOW SOON!
#7 DON'T MOVE... I AM ON MY WAY AND VERY HUNGRY FOR A HOT LOAD!!!
#8 THAT BE ONE FAT HUNK OF MEAT... FEED ME FEED ME!!!
#9 THE BATHS PRIVATE ROOM INVITE... BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT!!!
#10 WITH THAT MONSTER COCK THIS GUY NEEDS A FK/SUCK BUDDY!!
THANKS, KOBA GREAT POSTING WHAT TO DROP IN FRONT OF #7 AND SUCK HIS COCK... BRIEFS STILL ON!!! DRAIN THOSE BIG BALLS!! ENJOY THE EVENING TO ALL!!!! CIAO
#1 - love seeing guys take a leak, nice uncut cock too . Also #9 , so much hot bush it hides his cock ! - Ben / Australia
Thanks guys! Merci!
Post a Comment