I shouldn't have scrolled up and down. Because 8and 9 stopped me dead in my tracks. also, my pics of the day, and I'm going to go in the shower and do what #1 is doing, RIGHT NOW! "Little Scotty", is going to get his BD spanking๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ
His coworker is going to have a feast with that hard hat's slab of meat. Fuck that dong is beautiful, I bet his balls are nice and sweaty too. I better go now and take my shower before I whack off right here.
HEY, SCOTT FROM MASS --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER BIRTHDAY AS YOU START YOUR NEXT TRIP AROUND THE SUN! N3 - IS MY IDEA OF A GREAT TIME - HE LOOKS CAPABLE OF MAKING MOST OF ANY GUY'S DREAMS COME/CUM TRUE! THE SAME CAN BE SAID OF N7 -- DECLAN RICE! !DECLAN'S VERY EASY ON THE EYES. I'D SURE LIKE TOO SEE HIM NAKED!
SCOTT FROM MASSACHUSETTS... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE!๐ #1 PUMP IT MAN... PUMP IT.. HAVE A NICE LONG CUM SHOOT!!! #2 THAT IS ONE FINE BULGE IN THOSE BRIEFS! WANT TO DRAIN HIM DRY! #3 THIS BULGE HAS MOVED TO COLOSSAL. A THROAT BUSTER FOR SURE!! #4 THE SNAKE HAS LEFT THE BUSH!!! #5 I HEAR A LOT OF GAGGING IN THIS CASE OF A HUNGRY COCKSUCKER!! #6 WANT TO PLAY WITH BALLS... THE TWO SITTING IN HIS BRIEFS!!! #7 HELLO THERE HANDSOME. MAY I SUCK YOUR HAIRY BALLS/AND BUTT! #8 AND #9 A KISS TO WARM HIM UP.... AND THEN A SUCKING/FKG ROMP!! #10 PULL UP THOSE CALVINS... THEY MAKE A FINE CUM RAG! MAN JUICE! THANKS, KOBA..., GREAT POSTING THIS MONDAY!!! WISHING OUR BUDDY SCOTT ALL THE HAPPINESS. HAPPY B DAY ONE MORE TIME!!!
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
10 comments:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Thanks Koba, for the Happy Birthday wishes.
I shouldn't have scrolled up and down. Because 8and 9 stopped me dead in my tracks. also, my pics of the day, and I'm going to go in the shower and do what #1 is doing, RIGHT NOW! "Little Scotty", is going to get his BD spanking๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ
His coworker is going to have a feast with that hard hat's slab of meat. Fuck that dong is beautiful, I bet his balls are nice and sweaty too. I better go now and take my shower before I whack off right here.
HEY, SCOTT FROM MASS --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER BIRTHDAY AS YOU START YOUR NEXT TRIP AROUND THE SUN!
N3 - IS MY IDEA OF A GREAT TIME - HE LOOKS CAPABLE OF MAKING MOST OF ANY GUY'S DREAMS COME/CUM TRUE!
THE SAME CAN BE SAID OF N7 -- DECLAN RICE! !DECLAN'S VERY EASY ON THE EYES. I'D SURE LIKE TOO SEE HIM NAKED!
Thanks, lftcsterik9
I'm with you Scott, 8 and 9 are really hot! What a great way to celebrate your birthday
Oh boy Josh, would I love to chomp down on that today. Then he can turn around so I can have a nice piece of "cake"!
SCOTT FROM MASSACHUSETTS... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE!๐
#1 PUMP IT MAN... PUMP IT.. HAVE A NICE LONG CUM SHOOT!!!
#2 THAT IS ONE FINE BULGE IN THOSE BRIEFS! WANT TO DRAIN HIM DRY!
#3 THIS BULGE HAS MOVED TO COLOSSAL. A THROAT BUSTER FOR SURE!!
#4 THE SNAKE HAS LEFT THE BUSH!!!
#5 I HEAR A LOT OF GAGGING IN THIS CASE OF A HUNGRY COCKSUCKER!!
#6 WANT TO PLAY WITH BALLS... THE TWO SITTING IN HIS BRIEFS!!!
#7 HELLO THERE HANDSOME. MAY I SUCK YOUR HAIRY BALLS/AND BUTT!
#8 AND #9 A KISS TO WARM HIM UP.... AND THEN A SUCKING/FKG ROMP!!
#10 PULL UP THOSE CALVINS... THEY MAKE A FINE CUM RAG! MAN JUICE!
THANKS, KOBA..., GREAT POSTING THIS MONDAY!!! WISHING OUR BUDDY SCOTT ALL THE HAPPINESS. HAPPY B DAY ONE MORE TIME!!!
Thanks guys!
Thanks HK, for the Birthday wishes๐!
Happy birthday Scott! Nice gift Koba left you and us today with this selection of back to the grind hotties.
Thanks CAAZ!
Post a Comment