Monday, May 1, 2023

And the winner is...

 ... with 20 votes in total, this week's winner s Cock No. 10! (And I don't think No. 10 is photoshopped. I believe it's the same guy I once saw in an amateur video comparing his cock with a buddy's, and the difference was astounding!) Second place goes to Cock No. 7 with 18 votes, and third place is rounded out by Cock No. 3 with 8 votes. This week's Koba's Choice Award goes to Cock No. 9, who didn't receive a single vote! Congrats to the winners and many thanks to all those who participated! Have a great week, guys!  




7 comments:

lftcsterik9 said...


Congrats to Number Ten. He is truly spectaculaar. Perfect husband material.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Congrats to the winner. That is indeed one fine slab of meat you have. Oh please squat down and "teabag" me:)

Josh said...

If he's not photoshopped, can I change my vote?

Anonymous said...

"Now your getting the "hang" of it Josh!!"

Uncle Vic said...

...pretty seriously photoshopped.......... why waste your time? (and ours)

Anonymous said...

I have seen "hoods" like that.

Koba said...

Disbelievers can Google VitaminR1981.