Monday, September 19, 2022

And the winner is...

 ... the contestant with the best set of balls is contestant No. 2 with a whopping 32 votes in total! Second place goes to contestant No. 10 with 10 votes, and third place is rounded out by contestant No. 7 with 5 votes! This week's Koba's Choice award goes to our third-place finisher, Contestant No. 7! Though I keep my boys shaved, I appreciate a nice hairy pair sometimes! Congrats to the winners and many thanks to all those who participated! Have a great week, guys!   





5 comments:

HORN KING said...

CONGRATULATIONS JUMBO BALLS!!! YOU HAVE SOME FKG PAIR!!! CONGRATS TO #10 AS YOU ARE STILL THE SEXIEST IS MY OPINION!!! YOU HAVE ONE HOT SEXY DUDE😎 CIAO

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Congrats dude, my, those are some BIG BALLS!!! Love to look at them, and lick them but I won't ask you to teabag me, I don't think I would survive..LMAO!!

Oh and I'd love to watch/hear you top someone:)

HORN KING said...

Scott from Massachusetts, if those BALLS were going to TEABAG me, I would first be wearing a BASEBALL CATCHERS FACE MASK AND A FOOTBALL HELMET!!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹THOSE HUGE SUCKERS COULD BREAK YOUR NOSE, GIVE YOU SOME BLACK/BLUE EYES AND SPLIT YOUR LIPS WIDE OPEN!!! Just had a good belly laugh!!!! CIAO


Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

HK, right back at ya, you made me LMAO!!!

HugeCocks said...

Can you t bag me πŸ‘… πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘