Monday, July 27, 2020

And the winner is...

... with 24 votes in total, this week's winner is Cock No. 2! Second place goes to Cock No. 4 with 11 votes, and third place is a 2-way tie between Cock Nos. 1 and 3 with each receiving 10 votes! This week's Koba's Choice Award goes to Cock No. 10! Congrats to the winners and many thanks to all those who participated! One thing I've noticed for a little while now is there there are several "Unknown"s voting... Is it possible that more than one person can have that handle? I counted all the votes this time, but I would like a little clarification. Could one of or "the" Unknown please enlighten me? Or anyone else for that matter. Thanks! And have a great week! 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Congrats to the winner, that is one LONG DONG that your the proud owner of.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Koba, what I find hard to believe, with the COTB contest, is that you get anywhere from 60 to 85 voters, and at best only 3 or 4 of us congratulate the winner.

Don't they check in the next day to see who won?

Cy said...

Hi Koba,
I counted 5 unknowns and it doesn't look like they are padding the vote for their favorite. Of the five only 2 votes were for #7 and rest were all individuals for nos. 1, 3 & 6.

Cy said...

Also funny that all the winners were the first 4 guys. 2, 4 & 1 & 3

JiEL said...

Congrats to the winner or wienner.. LOL !

Not my choice because I don't like huge dicks and cut ones too.
I love more natural ones.
Huge dicks make me scared of what damage it could make to my small butthole.

What is special is that most of the cut dicks I see on the internet are American or Arabs ones.

Love your contest no matter what you show us.

For no 10, it was my special mention too.