Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thursday Hotness!


Anonymous said...

2, 3, and 10 deserve to be cock-of-the-block contestants. Respect.

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture! Mmmmm!!!!


Anonymous said...

Scott said from Massachusetts said...

Wow, you weren't lying when you said this was a Thursday Hotness post Koba, in fact it goes with the hot steamy weather we had today in Massachusetts.

#1) Oh don't you worry you handsome hairy chest off, my friend, I will be more that happy to give you a nice foot massage, and I hope you don't mind if I take it a step further, by licking all your toes:)

#2) Just beautiful indeed.. Great cock and balls, and very nice bush:)

#3) OH yes a couple of tugs on your cock head and you will have a gooey mess going into your hand:)

#4) Hey you hairy brute, nice outline of your cock in those trunks of yours:) Ah the salty air, mixed with hairy pit scent, so intoxicating:)

#5) Nice cock, but man oh man, would I love to lick those fat balls:)

#6) Always love to see a "cocksucker" enjoying his feast:)

#7) It's settled, hitting the Dairy Queen tomorrow, and having twin dogs, and man oh man, do I have an appetite for the dogs:)

#8) Now that is one perfect cock and a nice set of loose balls. Oh and bush is beautiful. And oh no I didn't forget about that gorgeous "treasure trail":)

#9) Dude, I would do you from head to toe (literally):)

#10) I'm horny, so that means I could clean that mess up in a NY second:) Just beautiful!!!

Thanks Koba