Monday, May 9, 2016

Back to the grind...


Anonymous said...

The first 2 pics are so sexy!!!!


Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Magnificent Monday post Koba!

#1) Wow, someone puts some serious time in at the gym, and maybe takes a few Yoga classes, great body:) I go to the gym, but I'll never have a body like that:( (hmm, I wonder if it's all the doughnuts, cheese-it's, ice cream, etc, that I but true:(

#2) Oh my, what a lovely spring bush. Love your cute little "treasure trail":)

#3) LOL... "I told you to behave today, not get back into my boxers".

#4) This pic, ALWAYS, gets me hard. Don't know exactly why. Maybe just the thought of some office guys on their break, letting their Mr. Happy's out for a breath of fresh air:) I would like to get on my knees, and make their day:):)

#5) That a boy, take that meat. Man do I love sucking cock:)

#6) Hey pretty boy, stop looking at yourself, and come back to bed, I want to see that cute tushy of yours, and feel those "puppies", oh get a lick of your pits. Remember no deodorant:)

#7) OH my goodness gracious, I like to take a cozy nap, with this hairy beast:)

#8) Dinner is now being served:)

#9) Yes, the Dairy Queen is open in my town, think it's time for a foot long, tomorrow:):):):)

#10) Now that was an AWESOME "nut":) Great job

Thanks Koba