Monday, April 25, 2016

Back to the grind...


Pablow said...

Oh wow, second guy, hello! Hot guy and a beauty of a dick!

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Magnificent Monday posting Koba!

#1) Yup, I hit the gym today, and saw many beautiful back sides of the male species in the showers:)

#2) Your cock definitely approves of your shirt and tie choice today:)

#3) Woof, that nice crop of hair, THOSE beautiful EYES, that great body, and that is one fine slab of man-meat. Wow some dudes seem to have it all:)

#4) OH my, if this is a cocksucking competition, I want in.. I'm very, very good:)

#5) Nice chest with nice little sniff nips, AWESOME abs, and what looks like a full dark bush:)

#6) Some happy boys on their coffee break:)

#7) This handsome dude, has a great swimmers body build.. Tall and lanky. And my, is he "packing":):)

#8) Wow, great ass, and those are some great thighs:)

#9) Well indeed, this dude and I have something in common, we both "wanked" in the locker room today:)

#10) Now that "cocksucker" know how to open his mouth wide and give one hell of a BJ:)

Thanks Koba