Monday, March 7, 2016

Back to the grind...


Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Magnificent Monday post Koba!

#1) Yes indeed, I saw some fine tattooed lads in the gym showers today:) Everyone know Spring is coming.

#2) Buddy while your drilling studs, let me be sucking that fine thick piece of uncut man-meat:)

#3) OH my, hairy bush, balls, taint, what more could a musky lover ask for:)

#4) Oh no, someone has been a bad boy.. Now what one was it.. LMFAO

#5) Ginger Snap having a nice chocolate eclair:)

#6) Man, do I have to do more pushups.. Spring has almost Sprung, and Summer will be fast approaching next...

#7) Oh bearded buddy, you can flex for me anytime, by what nice tummy fur, and beautiful "treasure trail":)

#8) SWEET.. Now that's my idea of a "coffee break" at the office:)

#9) Koba, I bet you can finish this comment for me... You got it "ON A HOT HAZY HUMID DAY IN AUGUST".. those are some nice hairy pits:)

#10) A great facial, from the most delicious kind of cock (the medium thickie).. One lucky dude:):)

Thanks Koba

Marcin dresik said...

Kurwa, znaleźć się z takim facetem pod prysznicem... Piękne kawałki dobrego mięska... Kutas staje na sam widok :D

Fit Studs said...

The first 2 dudes, pretty please. :D