Friday, February 5, 2016

Thank God it's Friday!


Pablow said...

What a fantastic ass on man #4! He should enter the No ifs, ands, or butts competition.

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

HOT Diggity Dog, this is the kind of post I needed as we are getting our first "real" snowstorm this winter. Little over 8 inches, we have been lucky so far this winter.

#1) Wow, now that's what I like to see in the gym showers.

#2) Oh yes indeed, the boys are horny after their workouts:) I think they are going to get all sweaty again:)

#3) Hey "Ginger Snap".. you looking mighty fine:)

#4) LOL.. Now those are some HOT CROSSED BUNS:):)

#5) THAT IS ONE LUCKY COCKSUCKR!!!:):) I'd love to get my nose around that hot hairy taint:)

#6) I like some "live" action under those sweaty pits of this "gym dandy":)

#7) "Will you marry me"?.. and yes I'll give you head everyday.. and take care of any other hairy body part your desire:):)

#8) Hell young or old we just get leave our cocks alone..:)

#9) Oh yes handsome, I'll massage your tired feet, and then give you some great head..What? you want to "nut" in my mouth? UM, OK:):):)

#10) Ah, nice, beefy dude, just made some sweet nectar:)

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Opps, the nerve of me, I didn't say, Thanks...Thanks Koba, very hot post

Koba said...

You are most welcome, Scott! Thanks for your comments!