Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday Hotness!


uncle barry said...

Weighing in at Totally Creamy #1 😲

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Excellent Thursday hotness post Koba!!

#1) Now that's how you wear boxers well:):) BTW buddy, I think your going to get some stares in the showers. Woof

#2) Ah, love is grand, doesn't matter, gay, straight, it's All good:):) This pic is just beautiful to look at.

#3) Oh my, you little cutie, get my attention, and I'll follow you into the dunes:) What a nice tushy:)

#4) WOOF, Please I beg you, let me in your bed, and I will take care of not only your raging boner, but every inch of your hairy body:)

#5) Could I have the pleasure of taking care of that thick uncut cock of yours???:)

#6) F--k ya, Us cocksuckers, will put our head in any position, to be fed the meat:)

#7) You jack that python buddy boy, while I lick those fine hairy balls of yours..

#8) Hey handsome you can show me your hairy pit anytime:)

#9) Hey smiling handsome fun loving dude, What a body.. your arms are awesome:):)

#10) Wow, it would be an honor to take this hairy bear's cream:):) WOOF ...

Thanks Koba