Monday, August 17, 2015

Back to the grind or are you on vacation this week?


Axiom2001 said...

My watering mouth and twitching ass await a hard, hot ravishing from hard, hot, and hung
guys 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 while getting "back-to-the-grind!"

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Magnificent Monday post Koba!!!

#1) OH yes, big guy, you do have ample clean butt cheeks:):):)

#2) Oh my, well dressed dude is packing a nice hunk of salami, between his legs, and he seems proud as a "peacock" to show it:):)

#3) Dude, give me the address of where you work, those heavy balls need a serious draining:)

#4) Oh bad boy, he's playing a "sneek a roo".. a cheap feel, while giving a sweet

#5) Oh my, that kiss and cheap feel worked miracles:):):):) I hope he gives that young man a huge amount of man-goo, that he gags on it:):):) for "pulling the sneek a roo":)

#6) LOL.. nobody is safe today... everyone is grabbing the meat:)

#7) Um, I think is time to go to the liquor store, even though I have not had a drink for over 8 yrs now:) That is a fine piece of young meat:)

#8) Like to walking along that trail, and stumble upon this manly tanned dude:)

#9) SWEET.. after they both "catch their nut", they can get nice and cozy and drift off to slumber land:)

#10) I thank thee for the meal I'm about to receive:):)

#11) F--k, I have a chub, love to kiss both sides of his strong neck:):) they he can pounce on me, and torture me with that fine stubble:):):)

Thanks Koba