Monday, July 6, 2015

Back to the grind...


Hot guys pictures said...

Totally downloading some of these pics.
Very sexy! ^_^

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...


Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Magnificent Monday post Koba, you certainly hit all my "buttons"

#1) Hell ya, the best part of working out at the gym, is hitting the showers afterwards:):)

#2) This hairy dude, don't mind giving a little "peek-a-poo", at the gym:)

#3) F-ck, It would be "hard" for me not to sport a boner, seeing this beefy dudes hairy ass and legs. This is my kind of guy. Woof

#4) LOL... get a few drinks in the boys, and the clothes start to come off:):):) I wish I was invited:(

#5) OH yeah, I have a feeling this young lad is going places within this company:)

#6) OH yeah, somebody sure like the looks of those fine abs:)

#7) I would love to be on my knees with these young men, taking care of this beefy superior dudes cock:)

#8) "What are friends for":):):)

#9) Ah, so that's what the "MILKY WAY" looks like:):)

#10) It's settled I'm having a chocolate eclair for my breakfast tomorrow:):)