Saturday, June 13, 2015



uncle barry said...

LOVE skinny dipping in the ocean
And you can practally see sparks between those two penis touching

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Splendid Saturday post Koba

#1) Now that's the kind of man-eater sharks I love to see in the ocean:)

#2) Ah brothers, showing off their meat to their "gf's"????

#3) Now that's how to play nice, before they get down to the "nitty gritty":):)

#4) Love to see the boys sharing the wealth:)

#5) Anywhere, anytime, is a good way to spend time sucking cock:)

#6) First I want to kiss his boo-boo on his handsome face, then I have to get on that fine chest with those fat nips:)

#7) Sniff, Sniff.. SQUIRT... What more can I say I have a man-pit fetish:)

#8) love to be in that room with this handsome hairy armed dude, watching him crank out his nut:)

#9) Wow now that's some serious foreskin:):):)

#10) OUCH!!!!!! and those are some powerful arms pulling on his friends nips..

Thanks Koba