Monday, June 29, 2015

Back to the grind...


Axiom2001 said...

I'd like to "Get-Back-to-The-Grind" with men #s 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8.
They can overtake me long, hard, and very deeping, forcing me to
commit to their "ever command/demand!"

Hot guys pictures said...

In the first picture, the guy on the left is super hot, I want him... They're both hotties though! :)

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Magnificent Monday post Koba!!

#1) Sweet, what better way to get clean, showering with a buddy or two, or three or.. opps got carried away:):)

#2) Next time I'm at the weight station, wouldn't mind getting a glance of some cock:)

#3) Love to see that "python" coming thru the GH:):)

#4) Ca-ching, this dude hit the jackpot at this GH:):):)

#5) Ah hell, he might have to buy a new tie, but hell was it work it:):)

#6) Nice way to get cool, drink your water, and let your dog out:)

#7) In a heartbeat would I got between this dude's fine looking legs, and take care of him:)

#8) Hey sexy, yes I'm talking to you.. enjoy your piss, hope you don't me me watching??:):)

#9) Man, oh man, I hope I never lose my sense of smell.. Koba you just made me leak some pre:):)

#10) WOW, that must have been one heck of a good F--k:):):) that bottom bitch is Dumbfounded:):):)

Thanks Koba