Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thursday Hotness!


Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Terrific Thursday post Koba:)

#1) Man, would I love to suck that thick uncut cock and lick those fat balls, while handsome gets his beauty sleep:)

#2) Hell ya, your underwear are down around your hairy legs, plenty of room for me to work that cock of yours:)

#3) Wow, where to I begin, lick those hairy pits, nibble on those sniff nips, travel that "treasure trail" down to that wonderful piece of man-meat:) Woof

#4,#5) OH yes, jocks at play..I love to be at this little playground:)

#6) Call me what you want, I want in... and on my knees;)

#7) Oh yes, big handsome boy, show us the muscles:)

#8) Wow, someone's thirsty, and drinking from a great fountain:)

#9) Wow this macho hairy dude, has some sweet nectar of the gods dripping of his piece of man-meat:)

#10) Koba, I jerked off a dude at the gym today, and man he must not have nutted in days, it was a huge load.. I will nut later just thinking about it..

Thanks Koba

Anonymous said...

i want to be a faggot cocksucker and get to suck these hot boys off and get their piss and dump ;)/...

Hot guy said...

Awesome blog filled with hot men, keep it up.

Koba said...

Good for you Scott re No. 10! That's a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

My fav is #1 pic! Gorgeous cock!!!!!