Friday, October 24, 2014

Thank God it's Friday!


Ray's Cowboy said...

2 and 4 Are The Ones For Me.


Anonymous said...

Scott said...

#1) Oh yes, hit the showers dudes:) Oh my, I think someone likes something he see's:)

#2) Buddy, STOP, don't take "matters" into your own hands, I'll take that nice mushroom cock head and veiny shaft in my Mouth:)

#3) Nice eyes buddy, um did you just bust a real fine nut?:)

#4) Woof, Woof, nice body, great slab of meat, and handsome dude:)

#5) Hell ya, grab those ass cheeks and enjoy that piece of meat:)

#6) F-ck, ya, enjoy his balls before you feast on that nice thick uncut cock:)

#7) Nice package dude:)

#8) Hey Big boy, if you let me in your bed, I'll lick your balls, and suck your cock:)

#9) OH my a shower, before the shower:)

#10) A bouquet of cocks, one of the prettiest sights to "mankind":):) well that's if you a "cockwhore" like me:):)

Thanks Koba

Stan said...

Would love to be in that shower or that lucky cock sucker in the last one!