Friday, October 10, 2014

Thank God it's Friday!


Stan said...

Great examples of workouts to do at the gym this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

#1) Hope to see that at my gym today, love his manly hairy bush. WTF, I'm in the showers yesterday, "discreetly" looking at cock, and there were plenty of hanging meats that looked liked dead chickens with there heads cut off (aka: they shaved completely their pubes) sorry for the rant Koba.

#2) F--k ya, I love when I have a locker away from a dude, and can watch him undress, without him knowing:)

#3,4,5) OH my, didn't know Mr. Jamesson had that ability:) also like how he shares.. I would be on those fat balls of his to:)

#6) Oh yeah, a true cocksucker on his knees, enjoying a fine piece of man-meat:)

#7) Nice, real nice, handsome big guy, big arms, looks like a beefy butt, and nice cock:)

#8) Hot guy hope to see that at the gym (Please don't ever shave those nice hairy legs):)

#9)Wow, mighty thick cock, came thru that GH:) lucky bastrad that is sucking that big mushroom capped head:):)

#10) OH yes, he just enjoyed a nice chocolate eclair:):)