Monday, October 13, 2014

Holiday Monday!


Ray's Cowboy said...

5 and 9 for me please. Hope you have a great week.


Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Happy Thanksgiving Koba, hope you feast on lots of good food and drink.

You certainly gave us pics, to be thankful for on this Columbus Day is America:)

#1) Love everything about this pic: Naked dudes in a little shack, ,all cramped together, going for a evening bareassed swim:):)

#2) LOL.. boys will be boys, having a good time, showing their balls and what not:):)

#3) Though Thanksgiving in the US, is not till November I am Thankful for Ben Cohen:) Never get tired of seeing his nice hairy body, and "gay" friendly smile:)

#4) F--ck ya, I could look at this pic all day. Boys, beer and some meat cooking on the grill:) I would love to join this little get together:)

#5) Hell I couldn't resist grabbing that slab of beef either:)

#6) MNF.. (Monday night Football) oh yeah I'll be sucking on "straight" cock tonight:)

#7) Love to get in that bed with this hairy dude and that Thick cock:)

#8) It's nice to be in Love, nice cocks on both these dudes:)

#9) SWEET.. I would take that nectar, and then get on those balls:)

#10) Nice creamy load on a beauty of a chest:)

Thanks Koba

Anonymous said...

Axiom2001 says...

...would like to meet up with those hotties in
pics 1, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10 during the next six days! Hope to remember what I experience as well as bask in the afterglows for a long time!

Stan said...

Sorry I'm late but Happy Thanksgiving Koba!

Anonymous said...

Who is the guy with the big cock in the GIF?

Anonymous said...

"Holy Man-Goo Batman, how much more you going to spill on my chest?"

uncle barry said...

Clean-up on Chest #10
My Tongue is Available ;-P
And I think I will work my way down!
He is pretty damn CUTE ;-P

Anonymous said...

I agree, uncle barry, he is a cutie:) Can I join you in the clean-up?