Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Hotness!


Anonymous said...

Dudes have to share this today, I got a chuckle out of it (that's where my mind is).. in this morning paper.

Study: Eat nuts, stay alive longer. Regular nut eaters had a much healthier life sytle. So help yourself to some "nuts" this holiday season.

Man, I should live to be 120, and with that, I have a date with pic# 5

Bon appetit:):)

Stan said...

I'd like to work on that middle weight in pic #1.

Anonymous said...

Sweet "carjacking" on a cold day.


Anonymous said...

WOW, good thing there's a sink close by, or that dudes eye would be glued shut!! Last pic

karl said...

the long schlong on number 1...!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Usually I don't say bad words when I comment but here goes.

Holy FUCK, that's a big dong, if anyone could take that up their butt, the cockhead would come out your mouth.. Pic#1

Mammoth Mart

Anonymous said...

"What you want me to take more"?

Pic# 6

Ray's Cowboy said...

5 and 8 are totally HOT for me.


O!Daddie now at said...

Have a great weekend Koba - miss your comments on my blog