Saturday, October 6, 2012

Weekend Warriors!

See you all back here on October 16!


Ray's Cowboy said...

3,4 and the last one. WOOOF on these.

Koba have a great holiday. you will be missed.


karl said...

Okay, see you.

Stan said...

lucky bitch in the 8th pic!

penis process said...

I hope you have a great time!

Axiom2001 said...

#1 I shuddered when he "popped" up. I enlarged the pic, for I like everything about him: his hardness, his hirsuteness, and his hugeness overall!

#2 I'd like to join in and suck that thick, hot white bone!

#3 INVITE me to join you in your tent; I'll yield to you!

#4 Hard. Waiting. Willing. Ready!

#5 ...much too cute. ...would love to give his face n mouth a very wet tongue bath then render service to him elsewhere.

#6 ...a 3rd party is needed: "I"!!

#8 I'd like to be a witness to this then receive action from the hot top as well.

#9 Guve ne "all of that!"

#10 I'd swing on that giant pole with delight then have that hirsute giant plunder my needy ass hole!

Red-Hot-Chilli said...

first one's awesome! have a safe trip!

Justin said...

I love the second image, would love to suck off that furry guy. said...

2 9 10 best :d

Smooth Jock said...

That Gladiator's got one hot face (and chest!) - pity, though, we don't get to see the rest of this fine specimen!

Mirtilo, uma proposta de prazer said...

Onde você está????
Estamos com saudades de suas postagens bo blog

Beijo do Mirtilo