Friday, December 2, 2011



Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF they are all HOT Here. Koba, you sure do know how to tease a Man don't you.

Ray said...

5 6 8 9 - the best

Leatherpigboy said...

That last guy sure is packing!

Ralph said...

TGIF! And I thank Koba for a really hot gallery of pictures today. Sure wish I could know the guys in 1, 3, 9, and 10 better; No. 3 leaves me dizzy and weak in the knees, with aches in all the right places.

Stan said...

Love the three cocks with the hairy pubs!

karl said...

These men are the serious business!
Lovin lovin lovin them!

axiom2001 said...

#2 He and I could have some hot adventures.

#3 Bust out of those undies and into me, deep-- long--and hard!

#4 &
#5 "I want both of these hotties!"

#6 "Care to share?" "May I join you?"

#7 "Take all of me, now!"

#8 Three ways are much fun! WOLF! WOLF!

#9 Four ways ampliy everything that happens in a torrid 3WAY!

#10 "Strut that hot, studly body over and give me everything that you got!"